Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD Alpha 2 is ready for you to try out for ARCHICAD and give your feedback.
This is what Corona Renderer is saying you can expect in this Alpha software.
- Interactive Rendering is supported
- The Corona VFB has been implemented (with the same post-processing options as you may be familiar with from Corona Renderer for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D)
- Corona Materials and Textures have been implemented, with a custom texture editor
- All geometry from ARCHICAD is supported
- Good support for native ARCHICAD lights
- Corona Sun and Sky from the ARCHICAD sun
- The basic ARCHICAD material is supported
- Render Elements are supported
- Corona proxy is supported
Since this is an Alpha, it is not yet ready for production use, and is not yet feature-complete (and is likely to have bugs still) – we are waiting for your feedback, requests, and testing to help guide our development!
Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD Alpha 2 Tutorial
Download Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD Alpha 2
Please read the blog post at the Corona Renderer website. There is a ton of great information there, as well as the download link.
New advanced high-performance renderer for 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, and other platforms.
Corona Renderer delivers high quality, physically-based shading in production rendering. All its features are tightly integrated into Autodesk 3ds Max.