By Michele Yamazaki on Jan 14, 2013 at 08:06 AM
cebas Visual Technology Inc. announces the release of service pack 12 for its finalRender 3.5 SE as well as for the integrated and standalone finalToon 3.5.
From the cebas website:
This Service Pack provides smart fixes to issues that were reported earlier by cebas customers, improving finalRender’s stability and workflow even more in 3ds Max 2013. It also includes new options that are added to enhance users’ experience and feature variability.
cebas is thankful and proud of its user community, constantly contributing their efforts and expertise in nailing down any bugs or issues to offer customers the best renderer on the market!
Changes in finalRender 3.5 SE Service Pack 12 include:
- New method and enhanced algorithm to improve caustic light pattern calculations, especially when curved or blurry objects are used.
- A reported issue when rendering splines has been tracked down and is now solved.
- Various instabilities within finalRender materials (e.g. velvet, gradient3d, tension) have been tracked down and fixed.
- Reported instabilities when using finalRender wire shader have been identified and fixed.
- Support for latest Intel CPU types has been added and improved.
- Stability and processing speed of finalRender proxies are enhanced.
- HarmonicsGI engine has been enhanced, creating less artifacts.
- Distributed Network Rendering (DR) occasionally created an instability when using ImageGI has been tracked down and resolved.
- DR is now properly working in 3ds Max 2013.
- fR Scatter instability issues were reported and resolved.
- finalToon instabilities were identified and addressed.
- Random occurrences of missing lines in finalToon have been tracked down and resolved.
Posted in News
Source Article from http://dlvr.it/2p1jqv