Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D Beta 1 is ready to be download. Corona Renderer has been reprogrammed to implement Interactive Rendering.
Corona Render for Cinema 4D Beta 1 Quick Facts
From Corona-Renderer’s website: Here is the overview of the changes since Alpha 6!
- Cinema 4D R19 fully supported
- Interactive Rendering now fully supported
- Native stacking of materials supported
- Shadowcatcher material added
- New improved sampler, for less noise in the same number of passes / same time
- Dispersion and Subsurface Scattering added to the Corona Material for more realism when required
- Render Selected Object functionality added
- Resume Render functionality added to VFB and native Picture Viewer
- Corona Image Editor added to the installer, for macOS and Windows
- LightMix “bake to scene” functionality greatly improved
- Team Render now close to fully functional (remaining limitations to be removed in Beta 2)
- Lots of bug fixes!
Want to try another Beta?
Scatter gives users an easy way to build, modify, 3D paint, and animate complex 3ds Max scenes. There’s an open beta right now, so download it and check it out!
Open Beta for SiNi Software Scatter, a 3ds Max plug-in