It’s finally here! NUKE 10 focuses on enhancing performance, increasing stability and delivering new functionality in paint, playback, export and more.
OpenColorIO integration leads the list of updates to keep NUKE in line with industry standards. And NUKEX and NUKE STUDIO get a powerful new Smart Vector toolset for automated clean-up, replacement and augmentation tasks.
NUKE STUDIO’s timeline toolset is now even better, with new in-timeline Soft Effects including a real-time keyer and color correction; enhanced audio handling; and a big push on improving performance. Whether you’re working as an individual artist or as part of a collaborative team, the latest release of NUKE STUDIO has everything you need to successfully complete short or long-form projects.
- Blistering performance enhancements, especially in Roto Paint, Vector Blur and the NUKE STUDIO timeline
- An amazing new Smart Vector toolset in NUKEX and NUKE STUDIO that lets you automatically generate motion vectors and use them to warp paint or textures across a series of frames
- Real-time chroma keying and color correction directly on the NUKE STUDIO timeline
- Audio scrubbing in NUKE STUDIO
- Early access to a brand new ray trace renderer