Cinema 4D is the professional 3D package for your needs. If you want to create advanced 3D graphics but need a helping hand to ensure you create jaw-dropping graphics quickly and easily, then Cinema 4D is the choice for you. Despite being designed for advanced 3D, the extra tools found in Cinema 4D Studio are still designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. Generating advanced 3D effects such as hair is surprisingly easy and fast, with Cinema 4D doing much of the work for you.
New in Cinema 4D R19: Top New Features and Updates in Cinema 4D Release 19
Learn more about Cinema 4D packages at Toolfarm.com
Press Release: MAXON Announces Immediate Availability of Cinema 4D Release 19
New Features and Enhancements Streamline Motion Graphics, VFX, and VR Content Creation Workflows; First Peeks at Next-Gen Development.
MAXON to Showcase Release 19 at the IBC 2017 in Amsterdam
FRIEDRICHSDORF, Germany–September 1, 2017– MAXON announces the immediate availability of Cinema 4D Release 19 (R19). This next generation of MAXON’s professional 3D application delivers both great tools and enhancements artists can put to use immediately and provides a peek into the foundations for the future. Designed to serve individual artists as well as large studio environments, Release 19 offers a fast, easy, stable and streamlined workflow to meet today’s challenges in the content creation markets; especially general design, motion graphics, VFX, VR/AR and all types of visualization.
Cinema 4D R19 Feature Highlights Include:
- Viewport Improvements – Results so close to final render that client previews can be output using the new native MP4 video support.
- MoGraph Enhancements – Added workflow capabilities in Voronoi Fracturing and an all-new Sound Effector.
- New Spherical Camera – Lets artists render stereoscopic 360° Virtual Reality videos and dome projections.
- New Polygon Reduction – Easily reduce entire hierarchies while preserving vertex maps, selection tags, and UV coordinates to ensure textures continue to map properly and preserve polygon detail.
- Level of Detail (LOD) Object – Define and manage settings to maximize viewport and render speed, or prepare optimized assets for game workflows. Exports FBX for use in popular game engines.
- AMD’s Radeon ProRender – Now seamlessly integrated into R19, providing artists with a cross-platform GPU rendering solution.
- Revamped Media Core – Completely rewritten software core to increase speed and memory efficiency for image, video and audio formats; native support for MP4 video without QuickTime.
- Robust Modeling – A new modeling core with improved support for edges and N-gons can be seen in the Align and Reverse Normals commands.
- BodyPaint 3D – Now uses an OpenGL painting engine, giving R19 artists a real-time display of reflections, alpha, bump or normal, and even displacement for improved visual feedback and texture painting when painting color and adding surface details in film, game design, and other workflows.
A complete feature list is available on the Cinema 4D product pages.
Cinema 4D R19 Pricing, Availability and Upgrade Path
Cinema 4D Release 19 is available from MAXON or its authorized dealers. MAXON Service Agreement customers whose MSA is active as of September 1, 2017, will be upgraded automatically. Cinema 4D R19 is available for Mac OS X and Windows. Linux nodes are also available for network rendering. Pricing and distribution information, as well as recommended system requirements, are available.
European Debut at the IBC 2017 in Amsterdam
MAXON Cinema 4D R19 will make its European debut at the MAXON booth in Hall 7, K30 at IBC 2017, which will take place from September 15 – 19, 2017, at the RAI Convention Center in Amsterdam.
In addition, internationally-renowned 3D artists including Peter Eszenyi, Sophia Kyriacou, and Tim Clapham, as well as creatives from other international studios, will share insights into and techniques used on projects created with Cinema 4D. Partners including Google, Insydium, and Redshift will present important workflow integrations with Cinema 4D. Detailed information, as well as the live streaming of all presentations, will be available at http://www.c4dlive.com/.