Want to learn to texture like the pros?
Did you know you can get your hands on Academy Award®-winning 3D texture painting software—for free? With MARI Non-commercial, you get just that; access to a free, non-watermarked version of MARI for as long as you like, so you can learn, explore and have fun at your own pace.
If you want to learn to create professional-looking textures with the same software used to bring characters and environments to life on the silver screen, MARI Non-commercial is for you. You can work on personal projects, update your skills, experiment, research or just play around.
Already know MARI Non-commercial is for you? Get it now.
What can’t you do with MARI Non-commercial?
MARI Non-commercial has some license restrictions you need to know about. There are also a few feature differences between commercial and non-commercial versions of MARI. Here are the most important limitations of using the non-commercial versions:
- Export texture resolution size is limited to 4K and 16-bit color per channel.
- Export formats are limited to .psd, .png, .tga, .jpg and .jpeg.
- Python scripting is disabled.
- There is a limit of six UV texture patches per object, but unlimited channels and layers.
- You can work with a maximum of five objects at once.