This small update to Railclone, the parametric modeling plugin for 3ds Max, is primarily a fix to get rid of a few pesky bugs.
RailClone is the world’s most powerful artist-friendly parametric modelling plugin for 3ds Max®. Its unique array-based approach to asset creation is fast, efficient, and easy-to-learn.
What’s new in version 2.6.1?
- Actions of the Toolbar are available at “Customize User Interface” (within “RailClone” category).
- Fixed: Toolbar placed out of screen and not visible (see Note 1).
- Fixed: Toolbar is not available after a Workspace change.
- Fixed bug with Bevel and corner angles that are exactly 180 degrees.
- Fixed incompleted segments with Bevel and Extend mode.
- *Fixed bug with GetObjTMAfterWSM(t, &valid): it doesn’t intersect valid, just replace it.
- Fixed crash of Style Editor in Max 2011- 2012 64 bit.
- Fixed colors in Points-cloud mode.
- All configuration keys defined at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE can be read alternatively from same branch at HKEY_CURRENT_USER.