Parametric solid modeling for 3D printing
Flood beta is a parametric solid modeler in your browser. It provides:
- An intuitive, familiar modeling process
- Watertight meshes suitable for 3D printing
- STL export (accepted by Shapeways)
Further, because Flood is a fully-fledged programming language, you can create your own solid types and combine them however you want.
Visual programming powered by HTML5
Flood is a fully-fledged, open-source visual programming language. It includes:
- Custom nodes – Create your own nodes for reuse
- Functional programming – Map, filter, reduce
All execution is performed in a background thread in your browser, so Flood is responsive and safe.
No need to save
Like most familiar cloud-based applications, you never have to save in Flood. Your work is automatically synced, and everytime you open the application you come right back to the state you were in before.
- Continuous autosave
- Come back to your previous session with zero effort
So feel free to come back to your work wherever and whenever you want!